July 15th, 2009

(nk/m) i wanna see your peacock

Effect Help in Sony Vegas

I was wondering if anyone knows how you would get this effect in Sony Vegas. Its the transistion that is used throughout the majority of the video, kind of like a blur....I tried to figure it out but I can't seem to do it :P Here's the link to the video that I seen it in:


Thanks in advance for anyone who can help :)