June 17th, 2007

Waking Methos

Deeply stupid Adobe Premiere 2.0 question

I know that I must just be the most moronic person on the planet, but there's a special effect that I often see in vids and I know there must be a way to do it in Adobe Premiere and I just can't seem to find it.

Sometimes in vids there's a white flash as a transition from one clip to another - almost like a dip to black, except that it's dip to white and usually happens very quickly.

Is there a way to do this in Adobe Premiere 2.0? I've been trying to do it manually by inserting a purely white clip between the two clips, and then cross dissolving - but there has to be an easier way. I think. I assume. Right?

Can anyone help me?